Elvie Pump Double
The silent, wearable Elvie Pump makes it possible to pump on your own terms - wherever and whenever you choose. Because it fits right in your bra, you can ditch the hours spent tethered to a wall and forget about tubing altogether. With the Elvie Pump, you can lead the conference call, play with your kids, run errands, meet with friends or simply enjoy some peace and quiet...all while you pump. Moms who are constantly on the go and want a nearly undetectable pump will love Elvie.
From setup to clean up, using the Elvie Pump is simple. It has just 5 parts to clean, takes seconds to assemble, and even switches automatically from stimulation into expression mode. Also a "smart" pump, Elvie connects to your device so you can monitor milk volume, track pumping history, and control the pump remotely.
Features & Benefits
- Wearable: Small, lightweight and worn inside a standard nursing bra - no external cords or tubes to slow you down.
- Quiet: Revolutionary technology eliminates noise so that you can pump in peace - anytime, anywhere.
- Smart: Connect to the free app to monitor milk volume in real time, track pumping history for each breast and control the pump remotely.
- Technology: Responsive to your body, the pump automatically switches from stimulation into expression mode when it detects let-down and will pause when the bottle is full.
- Battery Power: Rechargeable batteries charge in 2 hours with micro-USB charging cables.
- Settings: Suction has 7 intensity settings.
- Added Comfort: Comes with bra adjusters, so you can achieve perfect suction and comfort with your existing nursing bras.
- Extra Perks: Each hassle-free pump has just 5 parts to clean and takes seconds to assemble.
|Manufacturer Part Number||EP01-02|
|Breast Pump Type||Double Electric Breast Pump|
|Pumping Options||Single or Double Pumping|
|Vacuum (max mmHg)||220 mmHg|
|System Type||Closed System / Backflow Protection|
|Dimensions||5" (L) x 4.3" (W) x 2.7" (H)|
|Power Source||Rechargeable battery; USB adaptor|
|Warranty||2 years on pump motor and 90 days on accessories; call (929) 239-3212 for service|
|Categories||Portable Breast Pump; Hands Free Breast Pump; Wearable Breast Pump; Cordless/Wireless Breast Pump; Smart Breast Pump|
|User Manual||Download Here|
- 2 - Hubs (pump mechanism)
- 4 - Bottles (150ml/5oz)
- 4 - Storage Lids
- 2 - Breast Shields (24mm)
- 2 - Breast Shields (28mm)
- 4 - Valves
- 4 - Spouts
- 4 - Seals
- 4 - Bra Adjusters
- 2 - USB Charging Cables
- 2 - Carry Bags