Breast Pumps for Moms with BCBS FEP Insurance
Welcome to 1 Natural Way!
If you’re a mom with Blue Cross Blue Shield Federal Employee Program insurance, you qualify for 1 Natural Way’s breast pump savings program. This means you can choose from the most popular breast pumps at the lowest prices - models like the Spectra S1 Plus and S2 Plus, Elvie Stride and many more!
1 Natural Way’s savings program offers these advantages to BCBS Federal Blue moms:
- Choose from a much wider selection of breast pumps.
- Simple process - no navigating multiple websites. Pick your pump and check out!
- Free - and fast - shipping on all breast pumps.
It only takes a minute to see all that’s available and get your instant savings.
Getting Your Breast Pump is Simple
- Complete our short form so you can see your pump choices.
- Choose from a list of the most loved, mom-approved pumps.
- Check out (be sure to use a savings code if you have one).
- Get free shipping and watch for a helpful video to get started!
Frequently Asked Questions: FEP Blue and Breast Pumps
Does my BCBS Federal Employee Program insurance plan cover a breast pump?
Your BCBS FEP insurance plan may cover a breast pump. However, most moms have a limited selection of breast pumps to choose from when they get one directly through their FEP Blue insurance.
With 1 Natural Way’s breast pump savings program, you have a much wider selection to choose from if you are interested in upgrading your breast pump - pumps like the Spectra S1 Plus, Elvie Stride and many more. See your selection by getting started now.
What breast pumps can I get through BCBS FEP?
Using 1 Natural Way’s breast pump savings program, moms with Blue Cross Blue Shield Federal Employee Program insurance have a wide selection of breast pumps. From Elvie and Spectra to Medela and lots in between, all the breast pumps we offer are trusted and mom-approved.
Moms who opt to go directly through their FEP Blue insurance to obtain their breast pump have a limited selection of pumps that they can get through CVS Caremark.