Life doesn't stop when you have to pump. Hospital strength but whisper quiet, the Spectra S1 Plus breast pump has a built-in rechargeable battery - giving you the ability to pump anytime and anywhere. Portable, powerful and peaceful, it’s an excellent choice for exclusive pumpers and moms returning to the workplace!
The Spectra S1 Plus is loved by both moms and lactation consultants worldwide. Like all Spectra breast pumps, it features Natural Nursing Technology. These special features make pumping a more natural part of the nursing process, giving you confidence and comfort throughout your breastfeeding journey. Customize the flexible settings to your unique needs for greater comfort and production and use the night light for midnight sessions.
Features & Benefits
- Technology: Spectra’s Natural Nursing Technology is a set of unique features that mimic, as closely as possible, the experience of natural breastfeeding.
- Battery Power: Rechargeable, inbuilt battery has 3 hour battery life to offer portability and peace of mind.
- Strength: Hospital-strength suction up to 270 mmHg.
- Quiet: Ultra-quiet motor operates at 45 decibels (like the hush of a library).
- Closed System: Backflow protectors safeguard your breast milk from harmful bacteria.
- Settings: Massage mode simulates the natural suckling of a baby, and highly adjustable suction levels add comfort and provide a more natural flow of milk.
- Display: Easy to understand LCD display offers visibility and precision with every session.
- Session Features: An auto timer helps you track sessions, and safely shuts the pump off after 30 minutes of pumping time.
- Extra Perks: Gentle night light allows you to pump at any hour without turning on a light. Let sleeping babies (and spouses) lie!
|Manufacturer Part Number||MM011091|
|Breast Pump Type||Double Electric Breast Pump|
|Pumping Options||Single or Double Pumping|
|Vacuum (max mmHg)||270 mmHg|
|System Type||Closed System/ Backflow Protection|
|Dimensions||7.9" (L) x 7.9" (W) x 6.7" (H)|
|Power Source||Rechargeable battery; AC adaptor|
|Warranty||2 years on pump motor and 90 days on accessories; call (855) 446-6622 for service|
|Categories||Portable Breast Pump; Hospital Strength Breast Pump; Cordless/Wireless Breast Pump|
|User Manual||Download Here|
- 1 - Spectra S1 Hospital Strength Breast Pump
- 2 - 24 mm Breast Flanges
- 2 - 28 mm Breast Flanges
- 2 - Breast Milk Collection Bottles, Locking Rings, and Discs
- 2 - Duckbill Valves
- 2 - Back Flow Protectors
- 2 - Tubing
- 1 - AC Power Adapter
Frequently Asked Questions
How long will the battery last once charged?
When fully charged, the battery holds 3 hours of power.
Is the Spectra S1 a hospital grade pump?
The Spectra S1 (and S2) have a similar level of suction strength to hospital-grade pumps but are intended for individual use, whereas hospital-grade pumps are designed for multiple users.
Does the S1/S2 have a memory feature?
The S1/S2 will automatically remember your previous settings for your next pumping session. If you want to start pumping on different settings from your last session, adjust the settings before you start expressing.
Is the S1 stronger than the S2?
The Spectra S1 and S2 have the same suction strength and settings.