1 Natural Way is the parent of Lullaby Lane. Lullaby Lane has been supplying top-ranked baby products to moms and dads for over 50 years. With a company history also spanning more than half a decade, Medela as one of our leading brands, currently has a presence in over 70% of hospitals in the US.
1 Natural Way’s role is to be the single point of contact that connects customers, healthcare providers, and insurance companies. We function as facilitators to navigating the Affordable Care Act (ACA) breastfeeding benefits program. Our streamlined approach allows healthcare providers to focus on delivering quality care instead of administrative tasks.
How do healthcare providers benefit from working with 1 Natural Way?
The Healthcare Provider’s Role
- The first step of our process is for a patient to fill out a qualification form through the 1 Natural Way website. The application is simple and in most cases should take no more than 5-10 minutes to complete.
- Healthcare providers may work with clients to submit the information, if necessary. Our customer service team is also available via phone or live chat to provide assistance.
- Once the qualification form is submitted, our goal is to have eligibility and coverage information available within 48 hours.
- The healthcare provider will need to provide a prescription for the pump that best meets the client’s needs.
- This prescription can be returned to us, by the client or healthcare provider, via email or fax. Once we have the prescription, 1 Natural Way takes over and does the rest!
Which Aspects of Insurance Does 1 Natural Way Handle?
- 1 Natural Way’s program provides a single point of contact for customers, healthcare providers, and insurance companies.
- Once a qualification form is submitted, we are usually able to obtain information on coverage and benefit levels within 48 hours.
- We work with most major insurance companies.
- Our customer service department will also coordinate benefits for Medicaid recipients and breastfeeding mothers who receive Women, Infants, and Children (WIC) benefits.
How Is Pump Delivery Handled?
- 1 Natural Way keeps all pumps in stock and ready to ship. There is no need for healthcare providers to maintain stock or deal with shipping.
- Pumps are shipped directly to the client.
- We provide free shipping with every order.
What if Patients Need Breastfeeding Support?
- We currently work with Lactation Link, a national provider of lactation consulting services, videos, articles, and direct phone contact are all options for the new moms.
- Additional videos on choosing, assembling, and caring for pumps are available on the 1 Natural Way website.
- As part of a comprehensive educational campaign, clients working with 1 Natural Way will receive informational emails covering a wide range of breastfeeding topics.