The all new Willow Go wearable breast pump is hands-free, cord-free, and made for multi-tasking! It offers hospital strength and customizable settings in two quiet pumps that tuck completely into your bra for totally tubeless, mobile pumping. Easy setup and cleaning, and all-day battery life (five sessions on a full charge!) also keep busy moms moving.
The Willow Go is the ideal pump for moms who want the complete freedom of a fully in-bra, cord- and tube-free pump at a more affordable price than other wearable breast pumps. It's 5oz. reusable breast milk containers are eco- and budget-friendly and available 7oz. containers offer flexibility.
Features & Benefits
- Wearable: Fits entirely in your bra - with no cords or tubes - for completely hands-free, mobile pumping.
- Strength: Multiple levels of suction (75 to 280 mmHg) reach hospital strength, so you can customize pumping and maximize output.
- Quiet: Ultra-quiet operation for the discreet pumping every multi-tasking mom needs.
- Settings: Easily find your perfect setting! Stimulation mode features 6 levels of suction and expression mode offers 9 - adjust between the two modes with the touch of a button.
- Easy to Clean: Just 5 dishwasher-safe parts make cleaning easy - and setup a breeze.
- Battery Power: Rechargeable batteries last all day long, giving you 5 sessions on a quick, 90-minute charge.
- Extra Perk: Moms who produce a lot of breast milk have the option to get 7oz. containers (separately) for greater convenience.
|Manufacturer Part Number||PDL60|
|Breast Pump Type||Double Electric Breast Pump|
|Pumping Options||Single or Double Pumping|
|Vacuum (max mmHg)||280 mmHg|
|System Type||Closed System/ Backflow Protection|
|Dimensions||3.1" (L) x 4.7" (W) x 5.3" (H)|
|Power Source||Rechargeable battery; USB adaptor|
|Warranty||1 year warranty from first use; call (888) 945-5693 for service|
|Categories||Portable Breast Pump; Hands Free Breast Pump; Wearable Breast Pump; Hospital Strength Breast Pump; Cordless/Wireless Breast Pump|
- 2 - Willow Go Pump Motor
- 2 - 21 mm Flanges
- 2 - 24 mm Flanges
- 2 - Container backs
- 2 - Container bowls
- 2 - Pump Diaphragms
- 2 - Duckbill valves
- 2 - USB charging cables
Find out what products you qualify to receive through your insurance.
Fill out our simple intake form and let us do the heavy liftingQualify Now