A wearable pump that doesn't make you compromise. Lighter than other wearable pumps and compact shape for discreet hands-free pumping anywhere from home to work and everywhere in between. 8 adjustable levels of hospital strength suction up to 280mmHG. Customize your pumping sessions with 2-phase technology and 3 pumping styles that mimic your baby's natural feeding patterns. 4 flange size options included in the box: 21mm, 25mm 28mm, and 30.5mm for the optimal fit and suction. Larger cup capacity than any wearable pump with 8oz click-tight cups plus a convenient pour spout helps prevent leaks and spills. Easy assembly and cleaning with fewer parts, no tiny parts, and dishwasher safe. Long-lasting battery that lasts up to 8 pumping sessions. Feel confident with Lansinoh's first class customer service and team of experts who are here to answer your questions, provide more resources, and hassle-free parts replacement.
Features & Benefits
- Comfortable hands-free pumping anytime, anywhere. No cords, no tubes, no stress
- Lightweight and portable, easily slips into your regular bra for quiet, discreet pumping
- Hospital strength suction with 8 adjustable suction levels (up to 280 mmHg), 2-Phase technology, and 3 pumping styles to maximize your milk
- Long-lasting battery, lasts up to 8 pumping sessions fully charged.
- 8oz click-tight cups holds more milk than other wearable pumps, easy pour spout to transfer milk without spills.
- More flange size options included in the box: 21mm, 25mm, 28mm, and 30.5mm for optimal fit and suction.
- Stress-free cleaning and assembly with no tiny parts, top rack dishwasher safe
- Made without BPA or BPS
- Lansinoh is here for you with first class customer service, hassle-free replacement parts, and a 1-year warranty. FDA approved.
|Manufacturer Part Number||53750|
|Breast Pump Type||Double Electric Breast Pump|
|Pumping Options||Single or Double Pumping|
|Vacuum (max mmHg)||280 mmHg|
|System Type||Closed System / Backflow Protection|
|Weight||1.1 lb. per hub|
|Power Source||Rechargeable battery|
|Warranty||1 year on pump motor and 90 days on accessories; call (800) 292-4794 for service|
|Categories||Portable Breast Pump; Hospital Strength Breast Pump; Hands Free Breast Pump; Wearable; Cordless/Wireless Breast Pump; Smart Breast Pump|
|User Manual||Download Here|
- 2 - Lansinoh Wearable Pump Hub
- 2 - 21 mm flange insert
- 2 - 25 mm flange set
- 2 - 28 mm flange insert
- 2 - 30.5 mm flange set
- 2 - Wearable Pumping Cup (8 oz)
- 2 - Diaphragm
- 2 - Charging Cord
- 1 - Carrying Bag
Frequently Asked Questions
What makes Lansinoh Wearable Pump different from traditional electric pumps?
The Lansinoh Wearable Pump does not have any wires, cords, or tubes. Therefore you can pump completely hands-free. All you need to do is slip the Wearable Pump into your bra, align your nipple in the center of the flange tunnel, and turn on the pump to start pumping. Breastmilk is collected right inside the Lansinoh Wearable Pump and not in a separate bottle. The Lansinoh Wearable Pump has a rechargeable battery built-in so you do not need to plug into a power outlet while pumping.
What is the difference between the Lansinoh Wearable Pump, Smartpump 3.0, and Signature Pro Pump?
The Wearable Pump is a hands-free pump with no cords or tubes that slips directly into your bra to express and collect breastmilk. The Smartpump 3.0 is a traditional electric breast pump. The Smartpump 3.0 has a rechargeable battery therefore you can pump without plugging into a power outlet but there are still tubes connected to a pump unit, and the breastmilk is collected into bottles. You can pump hands-free with a Smartpump 3.0 but will need to use a pumping bra. You do NOT need a pumping or breastfeeding bra to pump hands-free with the Lansinoh Wearable Pump.
What settings does the Lansinoh Wearable Pump start on?
The let-down phase lasts 2 minutes. The suction will automatically start at the last setting used in let-down mode. A mom can increase the suction in the let-down phase by pressing the plus (+) button or decrease by pressing (-) button.
At the end of the two-minute let-down phase the pump will automatically move into the expression phase. If a mom would like to move into the expression phase before the end of the two-minute let-down phase, she can do so by pushing the Let-Down/Expression toggle button.
When the pump moves into the expression phase the suction level will automatically decrease by one level unless the pump is already set to the lowest level. The Smartpump 3.0 memory will then gradually begin building the suction level back to the last pump expression session's level and feeding style within 30 seconds.
What is the suction power of the Lansinoh Wearable Pump?
The suction strength on our Lansinoh Wearable Pump varies between 100 mmHg and 280 mmHg, depending on the settings selected.
How many ounces of breastmilk does the Lansinoh Wearable Pump or Replacement Cups hold?
The Lansinoh Wearable Pump cups hold 8oz of breastmilk each.
How do I recharge the Lansinoh Wearable Pump?
Use the included USB-C charging cords and connect to a power brick rated 5 Watts minimum. It takes approximately 4 hours to fully charge each pump. Green battery lights will flash when charging is in progress. The pump will NOT turn on during charging.
The Lansinoh Wearable Pump will operate for 3 hours when fully charged. The average timeframe is dependent on battery freshness and pump settings.
Are the Lansinoh Wearable Pump or Replacement Cups dishwasher safe?
The pumping cups and flange inserts are dishwasher safe on the top rack. However, we recommend using the following instructions for cleaning and disinfecting to get the best results and to extend the longevity of use:
- Disassemble the pumping cups. Do NOT wash the pump hub, it can wiped with a disinfectant.
- Rinse pumping cup parts with cold water immediately after each use. Place the parts in a clean wash basin used only for washing infant feeding equipment. Do not place pump parts directly in the sink, because germs in sinks or drains could contaminate the pump.
- Hand wash the parts using warm soapy water. A nipple brush may be used to scrub the hard plastic pieces of the pumping cups but should not be used on the soft silicone valve or flange inserts.
- Rinse parts with running clean, warm water, or by submerging in fresh water in a separate basin that is used only for cleaning infant feeding items.
- Place pump parts on a clean, unused dish towel or paper towel in an area protected from dirt and dust. Do not use a dish towel to rub or pat items dry. Allow the parts to dry completely before assembly and use. Partially dried parts may affect the operation of the pump
To clean the Wearable Pump hub, wipe with a damp cloth, using only water or mild soap.