On behalf of 1 Natural Way, thank you for your business. While we hope that you are pleased with the items you’ve selected, we do understand that returns are sometimes necessary. When that is the case, we want to make the returns process as easy as possible.
Please note that breast pumps, breast pump accessories and apparel items are personal hygiene items and cannot be returned unless they meet the following criteria:
- All breast pumps and breast pump accessories must be within 120 days of original shipment date. Compression and postpartum garments must be returned within 60 days of original shipment date.
- All items must be new, unopened, unused, and in their original packaging with the manufacturer’s factory seal is still intact.
- All returns must be pre-Authorized by 1 Natural Way in order to get an RMA number for your return. Items must be returned within 20 days of receiving an RMA number. RETURNS WITHOUT AN RMA WILL NOT BE GIVEN CREDIT.
- Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer. We recommend you using USPS, UPS or FedEx so that items can be tracked as 1 Natural Way is not responsible for items lost or damaged during the return. As well, we cannot process your return until all items are received.
- All items will be inspected by 1 Natural Way upon their return to make sure that they are in sellable condition as described above. If the return is sellable, a refund will be issued to you and/or your insurance company, if applicable, in the original form that payment was used to make the purchase.
- If our inspection team determines that the returned item is not sellable as described above, no refund will be issued, and you will continue to remain financially responsible for the cost of the item. To protect the health and well-being of those on our inspection team, all items deemed unsellable (including breast pumps, breastfeeding accessories and apparel items) will be destroyed and NOT returned to the customer under any circumstances.
If your item meets these criteria, please email our customer service team at email@example.com to request information on how you may proceed with your return.
If you are having an issue with your breast pump or breast-feeding accessories, please contact the manufacturer to resolve these issues.
- Ameda: (866) 992-6332
- Ardo: (415) 504-1754
- Elvie: (508) 300-9989
- Freemie: (916) 339-7388
- Lansinoh: (800) 292-4794
- Medela: (800) 435-8316
- Motif: (844) 272-8390
- Spectra: (855) 446-6622
- Willow: (888) 945-5693