The pelvic floor is a powerful set of muscles that play a critical role in a woman’s core stability, bladder control and intimate wellbeing. And many of us will experience pelvic floor problems at some time in our life - one in three women and up to 80% of expecting and new moms are affected.
The award-winning Elvie Trainer helps you strengthen your pelvic floor muscles by guiding you through fun 5-minute Kegel workouts and monitoring your technique and progress. Many women get results in less than four weeks!
Both the Trainer and the Elvie Pump are examples of how the Elvie company is fulfilling its mission to improve women's lives through smarter technology.
Features & Benefits
- Real-time guidance: Elvie realizes that it’s hard to exercise muscles you can’t see! The Trainer visualizes your pelvic floor movements in real time with biofeedback, and an app relays information on your strength and technique..
- Proactive monitoring: Just like your gym workouts, understanding proper technique is essential when exercising the pelvic floor. 30% of women push down when doing Kegels, which can cause damage. Elvie’s patented technology detects incorrect contraction and guides you to improve your technique.
- Built with women in mind: The Elvie Trainer is loved by women worldwide. Small, smooth and comfortable, it is designed to fit all kinds of body shapes, and an optional cover allows for custom sizing.
- Made to motivate: Elvie sought the help of experts to design a set of 5-minute exercises that give your pelvic floor a full workout. Elvie Trainer challenges your fast-twitch muscles, helps you build strength and tracks your progress over time.
- Expert recommended: Physiotherapists, obstetricians and personal trainers are some of the over 1,000 health experts who recommend the Elvie Trainer
|Manufacturer Part Number||EL01-01|