Willow Breast Pumps through Insurance
Willow understands that what really matters is being there for every magical moment of baby’s life. To help more moms “be there,” Willow revolutionized the breast pump industry with the world’s first quiet, cordless, wearable, in-bra breast pump. Led by a team of moms, dads, aunts, and uncles, Willow aims to empower parents with the latest technological advances.
Now in its 3rd Generation, the Willow breast pump is loved by moms for its ease of use and convenience. Plus, it’s the first hands-free breast pump with no-spill technology, so moms can pump anywhere, in any position (even downward dog).
Why Do Moms Choose Willow?
Willow Breast Pump Reviews
Amazing device! I love the freedom I have while pumping. It’s a very clever device, and it improves the output the more you use it. So glad I invested in it so early on.
I love this pump. Due to its ease, I feel like I pump much more often in between feedings. It is strong, and my milk production has been great!
So excited to finally not be tied to a wall. Really helped keep my supply up!
Pump Smarter with a Hands-Free, Portable Breast Pump
Moms have been asking about Willow, and it’s easy to see why. With its small size and clever design, the Willow breast pump fits discreetly in a nursing bra. Its Smart Suction technology adjusts based on pumping preferences to increase milk output, while the Willow app tracks sessions and offers personalized pumping tips.
Features Moms Love about the Willow Breast Pump
There are a lot of reasons to love Willow - the comfort, ease and portability, to name a few. Willow uses innovative technology for a natural pumping rhythm that closely resembles a baby’s suckle - and it does it all hands-free from inside your bra. Some of the Willow’s key features include:
- Single or double pumping options
- Hands-free, in-bra design with no external cords or tubes
- Adjustable suction settings, including sensitivity setting and Smart Suction
- Portable - In-built battery lasts up to 5 sessions
- Smart features, including session and volume tracking
- Patented, no-spill milk bags make it possible to pump in any position
- 1-year limited warranty (from first use) on pump and 90 days on parts/accessories
Frequently Asked Questions about the Willow Breast Pump
What are the differences between the Willow pump vs. the Elvie?
Willow and Elvie are both hands-free, wearable, wireless breast pumps. They both fit inconspicuously right in your bra and save you time by allowing you to pump anywhere as you go about your day. There are some differences between the two pumps, however. Here are the most significant differences:
- Milk Collection and Capacity: Willow has 4 oz. milk bags or 4 oz. collection containers to choose from while Elvie uses 5 oz. collection containers.
- Size: The Elvie is slightly smaller and weighs about 5 oz. less than the Willow.
- Parts: The Willow Generation 3 has only two (2) parts to assemble and clean when using the spill-proof bags (versus five in Elvie).
- Warranty: The Willow pump motor is covered for one (1) year from the first use, and The Elvie pump motor is covered for two (2) years. The parts and accessories of both pumps are covered for 90 days.
Does insurance cover the Willow breast pump?
Most insurance companies will cover at least a portion of your Willow pump. Coverage varies by carrier, though, so if you have questions about what type of pumps you’re eligible for, you may want to call your insurance company and discuss your benefits with a representative.
At 1 Natural Way, many times we see that the Willow breast pump is partially covered and the remainder has to be paid out of pocket (or paid with FSA/HSA funds). We’d be happy to discuss what your insurance plan covers and if the Willow pump is an option for you.
Is the Willow really spill-proof?
Yes! When you use Willow’s patented no-spill milk bags, you can pump in any position - even lying down - without spilling milk. With the Willow pump’s milk containers, you still have great mobility, but there is an open vent at the top that may spill if you lean too far back.
Are Willow breast pump bags included?
You’ll receive 24 spill-proof breast milk bags (4 oz.) with your pump, but the bags are one-time use and will need to be replenished. You also have the option to purchase reusable Willow milk containers.
Willow Pump PartsSee All
Get One of the Top Breast Pumps through Insurance
If you think the Willow breast pump is a good fit for your lifestyle - or even if you’re still not sure about your breast pump options - start by filling out our no obligation qualification form. The form takes just a couple of minutes to fill out, and we’ll verify your coverage in about 1 to 2 business days.