Cigna Breast Pumps and Other Maternity Benefits
With Cigna Breast Pump Coverage, Most Moms Qualify for a Free Breast Pump!
As an Authorized Cigna breast pump provider, 1 Natural Way can offer you a wide selection of the top rated breast pumps! Choose a free breast pump through insurance, or use your Cigna breast pump coverage to upgrade. We'll let you know which are the free breast pumps and which have an out-of-pocket cost.
In addition to getting a breast pump covered by your Cigna plan, most moms also can receive insurance-covered breast milk storage bags, breast pump replacement parts, maternal compression stockings and visits with a lactation consultant. We'll let you know if you qualify!
What's more important, though, is that we make it easy to get a free breast pump through Cigna!
How to Order a Breast Pump through Your Cigna Insurance
With 1 Natural Way, getting your breast pump through your Cigna insurance plan is simple! Follow these easy steps and you could have your insurance covered breast pump within seven days!
- Provide information about yourself and your insurance plan. It will only take a minute or two! This will allow us to verify your Cigna Coverage.
- We'll verify your Cigna insurance coverage instantly. We'll let you know what breast pumps Cigna covers at 100% and which have an out-of-pocket expense. Still trying to choose? See our breast pump reviews.
- Choose your breast pump from top breast pump brands like BabyBuddha, Elvie, Lansinoh, Medela, Spectra and more!
- Submit your prescription. If you don't already have one, our team will work with your physician's office to obtain a prescription for your breast pump. Once we receive your prescription, your breast pump will ship (always for free)!
If you have any questions during this process, your Cigna coverage, or the breaest pumps you see on our site, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, text us at 419-740-4306 or call us at (888) 977-2229.
Frequently Asked Questions: Cigna Breast Pump Coverage and 1 Natural Way
Can I get a free breast pump through Cigna?
Yes, moms with most types of Cigna breast pump coverage can get a free breast pump when they work with 1 Natural Way.
The Affordable Care Act requires health insurance plans provide breastfeeding supplies and support. This means that insurance providers must make available to you, an electric breast pump, manual breast pump or breast pump rental (unfortunately, there are some exceptions to these guidelines though).
The majority of Cigna plans we see cover a double electric insurance breast pump. With most Cigna plans, you have two options to get your insurance breast pump:
- Choose a free breast pump model. These pumps are fully covered - with free shipping - so there is $0 out-of-pocket for you!
- Select an “upgrade” breast pump model. 1 Natural Way will apply the allowable amount of your Cigna breast pump benefit to the pump and you contribute the rest. See how much you can save vs. paying retail prices for these pumps!
And remember, with both options, 1 Natural Way will file your claim and handle all of the paper work for you.
Do I need a Prior Authorization to get a breast pump through Cigna?
1 Natural Way is an Authorized Cigna Provider and there is no need for a Prior Authorization when you get your breast pump through us. This means that you won't have to wait a few days for an authorization like you do with other breast pump providers!
Does Cigna offer breast pump parts through insurance?
Your Cigna breast pump insurance also includes breast pump replacement parts and accessories that you can receive every month for no cost or greatly reduced cost.
When you sign up for 1 Natural Way's Resupply Program, we'll reach out to you each month to see what breast pump supplies you need. Simply choose your insurance covered breast pump parts, any additional breastfeeding supplies you need and check out.
We'll ship your order free and handle the insurance paperwork for you!
Can I get a breast pump like Elvie or Willow with my Cigna insurance?
Yes - as long as you have Cigna breast pump coverage as part of your plan, you can apply your benefits to a wearable breast pump like the Elvie Pump or Willow Generation 3.
Your Cigna insurance will not fully cover these popular breast pump models, however, so you will need to pay for part of the cost out-of-pocket. Breast pumps are HSA and FSA eligible, so you can use your account to pay the out-of-pocket amount.