The Spectra S2 breast pump is the first choice of moms who want an affordable pump with a lot of great features. Add a perfectly sized, great-looking breast pump tote and a cooler kit and you have an irresistible value.
Spectra's Natural Nursing Technology stimulates milk production by creating gentle vibration along with suckling action. Coupled with hospital strength, you'll find that pumping is not only comfortable but efficient as well. Because it operates at just 45 decibels (like the hush of a library), pumping sessions with the Spectra S2 pump are always discreet.
Features & Benefits
- Technology: Spectra's Natural Nursing Technology features a massage mode and soothing suckling to mimic the experience of natural breastfeeding.
- Strength: Gentle but effective hospital-strength suction up to 270 mmHg.
- Quiet: Motor runs at just 45 decibels for ultra-quiet sessions.
- Closed System: Breast milk stays safe from bacteria and contaminants thanks to backflow protectors.
- Settings: Massage mode offers gentle vibration to stimulate production and adjustable suction levels enable you to find the right balance of comfort and expression.
- Display: LCD display makes controlling the settings simple.
- Session Features: Track sessions with the auto timer, which safely shuts the pump off after 30 minutes.
- Extra Perks: Helpful night light means pumping at any hour is fumble-free - and no waking babies or partners!
|Manufacturer Part Number||MM011305-CT|
|Breast Pump Type||Double Electric Breast Pump|
|Pumping Options||Single or Double Pumping|
|Vacuum (max mmHg)||270 mmHg|
|System Type||Closed System/ Backflow Protection|
|Dimensions||7.9" (L) x 7.9" (W) x 6.7" (H)|
|Power Source||AC adaptor|
|Warranty||2 years on pump motor and 90 days on accessories; call (855) 446-6622 for service|
|Categories||Hospital Strength Breast Pump|
|User Manual||Download Here|
- 1 - Spectra S2 Hospital Strength Breast Pump
- 1 - Spectra Tote Bag
- 1 - Pink Cooler Bag
- 1 - Gel Freezer Ice Pack
- 2 - 24 mm Breast Flanges
- 2 - 28 mm Breast Flanges
- 4 - Breast Milk Collection Bottles, Locking Rings, and Discs
- 2 - Duckbill Valves
- 2 - Back Flow Protectors
- 2 - Tubing
- 1 - AC Power Adapter