The Ameda Mya Joy hands-free breast pump* offers pumping without compromise. Compact and quiet, the Mya Joy weighs only a half a pound and boasts a wide range of settings and mom-friendly features. Hospital strength performance and Ameda's safe HygieniKit system round out the list of things that make the Mya Joy an incredible value for any mom - especially those looking for a hands-free option.
Add the Mya's available tote and accessories and anywhere-pumping gets even easier. With extra breast shields and valves, an accessory bag, cooler, manual pump handle and much more, this fantastic tote provides everything you need to get started on your breastfeeding journey.
* This breast pump requires a pumping bra to be completely hands-free (bra holds breast shields and collection bottles in place).
Features & Benefits
- Ultra-Compact and Hands-Free*: Small and lightweight, clips onto a waist band, purse pocket or favorite yoga pants for complete mobility.
- Quiet: Operates at less than 45dB to allow for discreet pumping anywhere.
- Closed System: In addition to protecting breast milk from backing up into the tubing, Ameda’s HygieniKit system protects breast milk from potential contaminants like bacteria, viruses and mold growth. The only FDA-cleared pump kit.
- Settings: Customize your pumping session to your precise need with 2-phase adjustable suction modes - featuring 6 levels of stimulation and 12 levels of expression.
- Battery Power: Optional battery power (4 AA) for anywhere, anytime pumping.
- Strength: Hospital strength performance up to 250 mmHg.
- Session Features: Timer display easily tracks pumping time, with auto power-off after 45 minutes. Also has a 2-minute auto switch to expression mode.
- Display: Large LCD display is backlit for easy operation.
- Added Comfort: Compatible with Ameda’s CustomFit™ Flange System.
- Carrying Bag and Cooler: Neutral black tote is stocked with extra breast shields and valves, manual pump handle, an accessory bag and much more. Has (quite literally) pretty much everything you need for your pumping sessions.
- * This breast pump requires a pumping bra to be completely hands-free (bra holds breast shields and collection bottles in place).
|Manufacturer Part Number||131W51|
|Breast Pump Type||Double Electric Breast Pump|
|Pumping Options||Single or Double Pumping|
|Vacuum (max mmHg)||250 mmHg|
|System Type||Closed System / Backflow Protection|
|Dimensions||4.3" (L) x 3.6" (W) x 2.16" (H)|
|Power Source||AA batteries; AC adaptor|
|Warranty||2 years on pump motor and 90 days on accessories; call (866) 992-6332 for service|
|Categories||Portable Breast Pump; Hospital Strength Breast Pump; Hands Free Breast Pump; Cordless/Wireless Breast Pump|
|User Manual||Download Here|
- 1 - Ameda Mya Joy Breast Pump
- 1 - AC Power Adapter
- 1 - Dual HygieniKit Milk Collection System
- 2 - 25 mm Custom Fit Flanges
- 2 - 28.5 mm Custom Fit Flanges
- 2 - 30.5 mm Custom Fit Flanges
- 4 - 4 Extra Valves (for HygieniKit)
- 2 - Extra Diaphragms (for HygieniKit)
- 1 - Tote Bag
- 1 - Accessory Bag (for Parts)
- 1 - Cool’N Carry Milk Tote
- 6 - Milk Storage Bottles
- 3 - Ice Packs
- 1 - Manual Breast Pump Handle
Products You May Also Like
Find out what products you qualify to receive through your insurance.
Fill out our simple intake form. It only take a minute or two!Get Started