Moms who want an affordable but feature-rich pump will love the Spectra S2 Plus. Powerful suction and highly customizable settings maximize the efficiency of your pumping sessions - while still offering quiet and soothing pumping. A more efficient breast pump means less time pumping and more time to spend on baby and the million other things you do!
The S2 Plus (like all Spectra pumps), features Spectra’s Natural Nursing Technology. This special group of features makes pumping a more natural part of the nursing process, bringing you confidence and comfort during each moment of your breastfeeding journey. Customize the flexible settings to your unique needs for greater comfort and production, and use the night light for midnight sessions.
Features & Benefits
- Technology: Spectra’s Natural Nursing Technology is a set of unique features that mimic, as closely as possible, the experience of natural breastfeeding.
- Strength: Hospital-strength suction up to 270 mmHg.
- Quiet: Ultra-quiet motor operates at 45 decibels (like the hush of a library).
- Closed System: Backflow protectors safeguard your breast milk from harmful bacteria.
- Settings: Massage mode simulates the natural suckling of a baby, and highly adjustable suction levels add comfort and provide a more natural flow of milk.
- Display: Easy to understand LCD display offers visibility and precision with every session.
- Session Features: An auto timer helps you track sessions, and safely shuts the pump off after 30 minutes of pumping time.
- Extra Perks: Gentle night light allows you to pump at any hour without turning on a light. Let sleeping babies (and spouses) lie!
|Manufacturer Part Number||MM011305|
|Breast Pump Type||Double Electric Breast Pump|
|Pumping Options||Single or Double Pumping|
|Vacuum (max mmHg)||270 mmHg|
|System Type||Closed System/ Backflow Protection|
|Dimensions||7.9" (L) x 7.9" (W) x 6.7" (H)|
|Power Source||AC adaptor|
|Warranty||2 years on pump motor and 90 days on accessories; call (855) 446-6622 for service|
|Categories||Hospital Strength Breast Pump|
|User Manual||Download Here|
- 1 - Spectra S2 Hospital Strength Breast Pump
- 2 - 24 mm Breast Flanges
- 2 - 28 mm Breast Flanges
- 2 - Breast Milk Collection Bottles, Locking Rings, and Discs
- 2 - Duckbill Valves
- 2 - Back Flow Protectors
- 2 - Tubing
- 1 - AC Power Adapter