The smallest pump we offer, the Spectra 9 Plus breast pump brings portability and performance together in one sleek little pump. Small, discreet, rechargeable, and weighing only half a pound, the hands-free* 9 Plus is a great choice for moms who need to pack light and pump discreetly. In fact, it’s so tiny and light, it can fit in the smallest of bags.
The Spectra 9 Plus (like all Spectra pumps), features Natural Nursing Technology, a collection of special features that make pumping a more natural part of the nursing process. Spectra’s goal is to bring confidence and comfort to every moment of the breastfeeding journey. This half-pound breast pump packs a lot into its tiny size, offering very customizable settings, great suction and an easy-to-read display.
* This breast pump requires a pumping bra to be completely hands-free (bra holds breast shields and collection bottles in place).
Features & Benefits
- Ultra-Compact and Hands-Free*: Weighing only 0.5 pounds, allows convenient pumping access on the go. Small enough to fit in your pocket.
- Technology: Spectra’s Natural Nursing Technology is a set of unique features that mimic, as closely as possible, the experience of natural breastfeeding.
- Battery Power: Rechargeable, inbuilt battery offers pump-anywhere portability.
- Quiet: Ultra-quiet motor operates at 45 decibels (like the hush of a library).
- Closed System: Backflow protectors safeguard your breast milk from harmful bacteria.
- Strength: Hospital-strength suction up to 260 mmHg.
- Settings: Massage mode simulates the natural suckling of a baby, and highly adjustable suction levels add comfort and provide a more natural flow of milk.
- Session Features: An auto timer helps you track sessions, and safely shuts the pump off after 30 minutes of pumping time.
- Display: Easy to understand LCD display offers visibility and precision with every session.
- * This breast pump requires a pumping bra to be completely hands-free (bra holds breast shields and collection bottles in place).
|Manufacturer Part Number||MM011343|
|Breast Pump Type||Double Electric Breast Pump|
|Pumping Options||Single or Double Pumping|
|Vacuum (max mmHg)||260 mmHg|
|System Type||Closed System/ Backflow Protection|
|Dimensions||4.75" (L) x 2.75" (W) x 1.5" (H)|
|Power Source||Rechargeable battery; AC adaptor|
|Warranty||2 years on pump motor and 90 days on accessories; call (855) 446-6622 for service|
|Categories||Portable Breast Pump; Hands Free Breast Pump; Hospital Strength Breast Pump; Cordless/Wireless Breast Pump|
|User Manual||Download Here|
- 1 - Spectra 9 Plus Breast Pump
- 2 - 24 mm Breast Flanges
- 2 - Breast Milk Collection Bottles, Locking Rings, and Discs
- 2 - Duckbill Valves
- 2 - Back Flow Protectors
- 2 - Tubing
- 1 - AC Power Adapter
Products You May Also Like
Frequently Asked Questions
How long will the battery last once charged?
When fully charged, the battery holds approximately 3 hours of power.
Can I use wearable cups with the Spectra 9?
Spectra's Cara Cups are compatible with any Spectra pump and allow mom's to pump hands free.
Is this pump a Primary Pump or more of a backup?
We do consider this more of a backup pump, not as strong as the other Spectra Models but a nice portable, compact pump.
Find out what products you qualify to receive through your insurance.
Fill out our simple intake form. It only take a minute or two!Get Started