A perfect choice for first time moms and pumping veterans, the Spectra S1 breast pump is one of the most loved pumps available. First time moms will appreciate its hospital strength and easy to use, very customizable settings - as will exclusive pumpers who can find the perfect setting to make pumping sessions fast and efficient.
The Spectra S1 pump has a rechargeable battery that lasts a full three hours on a charge. Add the great looking versatile tote bag and cooler kit, you'll have all-day cordless, on-the-go pumping. Like all Spectra breast pumps, the S1 features Natural Nursing Technology for more natural, comfortable pumping.
Features & Benefits
- Technology: Spectra's Natural Nursing Technology mimics the experience of natural breastfeeding.
- Battery Power: Rechargeable battery delivers 3 hours on a single charge.
- Strength: Hospital-strength suction reaches 270 mmHg.
- Quiet: Motor operates at 45 decibels for ultra-quiet, discreet pumping.
- Closed System: Backflow protectors keep harmful bacteria from reaching your breast milk.
- Settings: Find your perfect setting with massage and expression modes, 12 levels of suction and numerous cycle speeds.
- Display: LCD display is easy to read and shows mode, speed, suction, battery life and pumping time.
- Session Features: Track pumping sessions with a timer on the display - pump shuts off automatically after 30 minutes.
- Extra Perks: Built-in night light is perfect for late night pumping sessions - no fumbling around trying to set up.
- Carrying Bag: Neutral gray tote goes with everything and is the perfect size to carry supplies along with your pump.
- Cooler Kit: A must for busy moms, kit features an insulated lining, and comes with a reusable freezer pack and two Spectra wide neck bottles so you can store expressed milk up to one day.
|Manufacturer Part Number||MM011091-CT|
|Breast Pump Type||Double Electric Breast Pump|
|Pumping Options||Single or Double Pumping|
|Vacuum (max mmHg)||270 mmHg|
|System Type||Closed System/ Backflow Protection|
|Dimensions||7.9" (L) x 7.9" (W) x 6.7" (H)|
|Power Source||Rechargeable battery; AC adaptor|
|Warranty||2 years on pump motor and 90 days on accessories; call (855) 446-6622 for service|
|Categories||Portable Breast Pump; Hospital Strength Breast Pump; Cordless/Wireless Breast Pump|
|User Manual||Download Here|
- 1 - Spectra S1 Hospital Strength Breast Pump
- 1 - Spectra Tote Bag
- 1 - Pink Cooler Bag
- 1 - Gel Freezer Ice Pack
- 2 - 24 mm Breast Flanges
- 2 - 28 mm Breast Flanges
- 4 - Breast Milk Collection Bottles, Locking Rings, and Discs
- 2 - Duckbill Valves
- 2 - Back Flow Protectors
- 2 - Tubing
- 1 - AC Power Adapter