Comfort is key with the Haakaa silicone breast pump. It’s made from soft, 100% food grade silicone, and once milk starts flowing, you can let it do its thing. No pumping – no tired hands! Plus, this manual pump is perfect for the modern mom who wants a simple, convenient alternative to an electric pump – whether for everyday use or when you’re on-the-go.
The Haakaa’s one-piece design means cleaning and sanitizing is easy and assured. Naturally, this affordable manual breast pump has no wires and doesn’t need to be charged or plugged in. It fits into any diaper bag – or even your handbag – for max portability. And, like all Haakaa pumps, the Haakaa Generation 1 pump is made using only raw materials that are safe for babies, parents, and the environment.
Features & Benefits
- Design: One piece pump requires no assembly/disassembly, is easy to clean and sterilize, and goes anywhere with you.
- Efficiency: No sore hands from pumping a handle - simply attach to the breast and let the pump draw milk out using suction.
- Versatility: Use as a milk collector while nursing or pumping one breast so you don’t lose milk.
- Cleaning: Single silicone piece is easy to clean with boiling water.
- Safe Materials: 100% food grade silicone is soft and comfortable. BPA, PVC and phthalate-free.
- Pump type: Single manual breast pump.
|Manufacturer Part Number||MHK062|