The Elvie Curve is the first wearable, manual breast pump that allows breastfeeding moms to gently express milk through natural, variable suction. This is hands-free pumping at its easiest, since the Curve fits discreetly inside your bra - perfect for moms who don't have enough hands to do everything at once!
The Curve is great for let-down collection while feeding baby or pumping on the other side. Use one in each bra cup when your breasts feel full and you can’t duck away for a pumping session – just press the pouch to create suction and gently and silently express up to 4 oz.
Made with soft-touch silicone, shaped to fit your breast, and designed with a valve that controls the level of suction, the Elvie Curve is comfortable and easy to use even when your breasts are full.
Features & Benefits
- Design: Unique shape and soft-touch silicone makes it completely wearable inside your bra for ultimate comfort.
- Efficiency: A valve controls the level of suction and makes the pump easy to remove - so you’re comfortable no matter how full your breasts are.
- Versatility: Use to collect let-down or to express milk when breasts are full.
- Cleaning: Dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.
- Safe Materials: Made with food-grade silicone; BPA-free.
- Pump Type: Single manual breast pump.
|Manufacturer Part Number||EC01-01|