- Discreet rechargeable battery powered mobile double electric breast pump
- Hospital power suction for single or double pumping
- Includes new Freemie next generation closed system hands free cups with barrier inside
- Includes revolutionary noise reduction technology
- Pump whenever and wherever you need to, for as long as you need to, with minimal impact on your time and on others
Freemie Independence Wearable, Mobile Breast Pump with HANDS FREE and Concealable Freemie Collection Cups. Hospital Grade Power that fits in your pocket.
The Patented Freemie Independence Pump and new Freemie Closed System Collection Cups (no milk in the tubing!) allows you to double pump, hands free, with your clothes on while you work or play. Save time and gain flexibility by pumping where you need to pump, when you need to pump.
Freemie systems are transforming infant feeding, and won the 2017 Gold Medal for Infant and Child Care at the prestigious Edison Innovation Awards in New York City.
Truly Mobile Pump; Lightweight (8oz), Compact Design (4”X4”X2"), Hospital Grade Suction, Battery Powered, micro USB Rechargeable, 3 Memory Settings, Turbo Power Setting for Extended Draw, Belt Clip included so you can truly be hands free and mobile. New Closed System Cups; 25mm Funnels included, Single or Double pumping, closed system means no milk in tubing, pump and feed your baby simultaneously, made without latex, BPA or DEHP, Each Cup Holds 8oz. Super Easy to Clean and Sanitize, Compatible with the Revolutionary new Fitmie Custom Insert Sizing System with 12 different sizes between 15mm and 26mm. Learn more at Freemie.com.
Includes Micro USB Cable, Wall Adapter, Removable Belt Clip and Compact Bag.
|Manufacturer Part Number||FG066|
|Pump Weight||8 oz|
|Unit size||4" x 4" x 2"|
|Warranty||365 hours or 1 year warranty on pump motor, 60 days on plastic parts/accessories|
- 1 - Freemie Independence Breast Pump
- 2 - 25 mm Funnels
- 2 - Collection Cups
- 1 - Set of Tubing and Connectors
- 1 - Micro-USB charger