The Freemie Independence wearable breast pump gives you complete mobility with the utmost simplicity. Slip the super light cups into your bra, wear the tiny pump on your hip (or wherever is right for you), turn it on, and get on with your day. Moms who are constantly on the go will find that the Independence is an amazing value for a hands-free, wearable breast pump.
In addition to mobility, the Freemie Independence offers hospital strength suction, over one hundred setting combinations, noise reduction technology, and next-gen closed system Freemie Cups that can hold up to eight ounces of breast milk.
Features & Benefits
- Wearable: Super light cups slip into your bra and the tiny pump fits right in your pocket (or in your bag, on your waistband or anywhere!). Turn it on and get on with your day.
- Quiet: Revolutionary noise reduction technology.
- Strength: Hospital strength suction up to 280mmHg.
- Technology: Turbo mode, a proprietary extended suck and release cycle, provides a prolonged pull at any suction level, allowing more versatility with your pump settings.
- Closed System: Uses Freemie next generation, closed system, hands free cups with a barrier inside (pump is not compatible with Freemie original open system cups).
- Settings: 10 suction and 10 speed settings - along with turbo mode - offer over 100 unique combinations to ensure optimal comfort and efficiency when pumping.
- Battery Power: Rechargeable lithium-ion battery has close to 2 .5 hours operation time and has a micro-USB option for charging.
- Session Features: Three memory settings let you set multiple patterns for different pumping styles (like power pumping vs. more relaxed pumping). Automatically shuts off after 40 minutes.
- Display: LED lights indicate speed and suction levels.
- Extra Perks: Collect up to 8 ounces of milk inside each lightweight Freemie Cup.
|Manufacturer Part Number||FG066|
|Breast Pump Type||Double Electric Breast Pump|
|Pumping Options||Single or Double Pumping|
|Vaccuum (max mmHg)||280 mmHg|
|System Type||Closed System / Backflow Protection|
|Dimensions||4" (L) x 4" (W) x 2" (H)|
|Power Source||Rechargeable battery; USB adaptor|
|Warranty||365 hours or 1 year on pump motor and 60 days on accessories; call (916) 339-7388 for service|
|Categories||Portable Breast Pump; Hospital Strength Breast Pump; Hands Free Breast Pump; Wearable Breast Pump; Cordless/Wireless Breast Pump|
|User Manual||Download Here|
- 1 - Freemie Independence Breast Pump
- 2 - 25 mm Funnels
- 2 - Collection Cups
- 1 - Set of Tubing and Connectors
- 1 - Micro-USB charger