The Medela Harmony single manual breast pump is an innovative and comfortable manual pump. Light and compact with an ergonomic design, the Harmony is a smart addition to any breastfeeding mom’s tool kit – great for moms who mostly nurse and only pump occasionally, and also perfect for travel, on-the-go pumping, or to use as a backup to your electric breast pump.
Like all Medela breast pumps, the Harmony features 2-Phase Expression technology through a dual-sided handle that lets you mimic a baby’s natural suckle. With its intuitive assembly and few parts, the Medela Harmony hand pump is simple to use and also easy and quick to clean.
Features & Benefits
- Technology: Medela’s 2-Phase Expression technology mimics baby’s natural sucking rhythm for more comfortable and efficient pumping.
- Design: Compact and ergonomically designed, with a soft-touch, reversible handle.
- Efficiency: Dual-sided swivel handle allows you to create different rhythms and suction. Use the short part of the handle for a faster speed to encourage letdown, then switch to the longer side of the handle for maximum expression.
- Versatility: Can be used with all models of Medela PersonalFit breast shields.
- Cleaning: Few parts and easy disassembly make washing and sanitizing simple.
- Safe Materials: All parts that come in contact with breast milk are BPA-free.
- Pump type: Single manual breast pump.
|Manufacturer Part Number||101029269|
|Dimensions||8.71" x 7.33" x 3.58"|
- 1 - Medela Harmony Breast Pump
- 1 - 24 mm PersonalFit Breast Shield
- 1 - 5 oz Breast Milk Bottle with Lid and Stand
- 1 - Valve
- 3 - Membranes