The Ameda Mya makes pumping on-the-go easier than ever before - or use it hands-free with your favorite pumping bra! Compact and quiet with a built-in battery, you can enjoy discreet pumping anywhere, whether you’re working, traveling or zipping around town. Plus, the Mya delivers hospital strength suction, making it a perfect choice for women who want a pump that offers both mobility and efficiency.
Flexible settings make operating the Mya simple and stress-free, as well as allowing for personalization that creates a comfortable and efficient pumping experience. The Ameda Mya large tote bundle contains extra breast shields, valves and bottles (in a great bag), making it even easier to take this super lightweight and ultra-quiet breast pump wherever you need to go.
Features & Benefits
- Ultra-Compact and Hands-Free*: Weighing in at just 0.5 pound, fits in the palm of your hand or purse, to go with you wherever you go.
- Quiet: Ultra-quiet pump motor allows for discreet pumping anywhere.
- Closed System: Safeguards against backup of milk into the pump or tubing.
- Settings: Customize your pumping session for comfort and efficiency with 2-phase adjustable suction modes - featuring 5 levels of stimulation and 10 levels of expression.
- Battery Power: Internal, rechargeable battery lasts 2 hours between charges for excellent portability.
- Strength: Hospital strength performance up to 280 mmHg.
- Pumping Session Features: Timer display tracks pumping time. Auto power-off after 30 minutes. Memory function automatically remembers the last settings.
- Display: Backlit LCD display makes operation simple - even at night.
- Carrying Bag: Black tote is the perfect size (not too big, not too small) and comes with extra breast shields, valves and bottles.
- * This breast pump requires a pumping bra to be completely hands-free (bra holds breast shields and collection bottles in place).
|Manufacturer Part Number||102A03|
|Breast Pump Type||Double Electric Breast Pump|
|Pumping Options||Single or Double Pumping|
|Vaccuum (max mmHg)||280 mmHg|
|System Type||Closed System / Backflow Protection|
|Dimensions||4" (L) x 3.5" (W) x 1.75" (H)|
|Power Source||Rechargeable battery; AC adaptor|
|Warranty||2 years on pump motor and 90 days on accessories; call (866) 992-6332 for service|
|Categories||Portable Breast Pump; Cordless/Wireless Breast Pump|
|User Manual||Download Here|
- 1 - Ameda Mya Breast Pump
- 1 - Large Tote Bag
- 1 - AC Power Adapter 12 Volt
- 2 - 24 mm Flange
- 2 - 28 mm Flange
- 4 - Valve
- 2 - Tubing
- 2 - Diaphragm
- 4 - 5oz Wide Neck Bottle
- 4 - Locking Cap and Ring