Whether pumping on-the-go, at home or at work, the Ameda Mya Joy hands-free breast pump* offers pumping without compromise. Compact, quiet and weighing in at just half a pound, the Mya Joy is a great choice for moms looking for a pump with 100% of the features they want - that is covered 100% by most insurances.
The Ameda Mya Joy delivers big on comfort and safety. A wide range of settings, mom-friendly features, and multiple breast shield sizes offer pumping comfort and ease of operation. Plus, gain peace of mind from Ameda’s HygieniKit closed system (the only FDA-cleared pump kit), which helps protect breast milk from contaminants like bacteria, viruses and mold.
* This breast pump requires a pumping bra to be completely hands-free (bra holds breast shields and collection bottles in place).
Features & Benefits
- Ultra-Compact and Hands-Free*: Small and lightweight, clips onto a waist band, purse pocket or favorite yoga pants for complete mobility.
- Quiet: Operates at less than 45dB to allow for discreet pumping anywhere.
- Closed System: In addition to protecting breast milk from backing up into the tubing, Ameda’s HygieniKit system protects breast milk from potential contaminants like bacteria, viruses and mold growth. The only FDA-cleared pump kit.
- Battery Power: Optional battery power (4 AA) for anywhere, anytime pumping.
- Strength: Hospital strength performance up to 250 mmHg.
- Settings: Customize your pumping session to your precise needs with 2-phase adjustable suction modes - featuring 6 levels of stimulation and 12 levels of expression.
- Session Features: Timer display easily tracks pumping time, with auto power-off after 45 minutes. Also has a 2-minute auto switch to expression mode.
- Display: Large LCD display is backlit for easy operation.
- Added Comfort: Compatible with Ameda’s CustomFit Flange System.
- * This breast pump requires a pumping bra to be completely hands-free (bra holds breast shields and collection bottles in place).
|Manufacturer Part Number||131A40|
|Breast Pump Type||Double Electric Breast Pump|
|Pumping Options||Single or Double Pumping|
|Vaccuum (max mmHg)||250 mmHg|
|System Type||Closed System / Backflow Protection|
|Dimensions||4.3" (L) x 3.6" (W) x 2.16" (H)|
|Power Source||AA batteries; AC adaptor|
|Warranty||2 years on pump motor and 90 days on accessories; call (866) 992-6332 for service|
|Categories||Portable Breast Pump; Hospital Strength Breast Pump; Hands Free Breast Pump; Cordless/Wireless Breast Pump|
|User Manual||Download Here|
- 1 - Ameda Mya Joy Breast Pump
- 1 - AC Power Adapter
- 1 - Dual HygieniKit Milk Collection System
- 2 - 25 mm Custom Fit Flanges
- 2 - 28.5 mm Custom Fit Flanges
- 2 - Extra Valves (for HygieniKit)