Ardo Calypso-To-Go Pure
- Technology: Hospital Technology - a pump motor that uses a cylinder and piston - is gentler on the breast without sacrificing suction.
- Closed System: In addition to preventing milk from entering the tubing or breast pump, Vacuum Seal technology protects breast milk by creating a total barrier between the milk and contaminants like bacteria and viruses.
- Quiet: Quieter than many other personal-use breast pumps when tested by an independent firm - moms rave about it!
- Compact: Small and lightweight at just under 1 pound.
- Battery Power: Option to run on 6 AA batteries for portability and convenience.
- Settings: Suction strength and speed can be adjusted independently, creating a total of 64 let-down and expression settings, so you can personalize pumping for comfort and maximum milk expression.
- Carrying Bag and Cooler: Messenger bag holds everything you’ll ever need for your successful breastfeeding journey! The bundle includes a cooler, Amaryll hand pump, extra breast shields and Optiflow massagers, bottles and more.
The Swiss made Ardo Calypso breast pump offers portability, quiet and comfort. Ardo’s unique Hospital Technology features a gentle, cylinder/piston pump motor different from nearly any other personal use pump. This technology, along with a choice of 64 total settings for customized comfort, make the Calypso a great choice for moms with sensitive breasts.
With the Calypso-to-Go Pure, you’ll receive three different sizes of breast shields to further ensure comfort, and a generous selection of breastfeeding accessories so you can be totally mobile when pumping. With a cooler, extra bottles, a hand pump and more, this ultimate collection provides almost everything you need to embark on a successful breastfeeding journey.
|Manufacturer Part Number||63.00.330|
|Breast Pump Type||Double Electric Breast Pump|
|Pumping Options||Single or Double Pumping|
|Vaccuum (max mmHg)||250 mmHg|
|System Type||Closed System / Backflow Protection|
|Dimensions||7.5" (L) x 5.1" (W) x 2.99" (H)|
|Power Source||AA batteries; AC adaptor|
|Warranty||400 hours or 1 year on pump motor; call (415) 504-1754 for service|
|Categories||Portable Breast Pump; Cordless/Wireless Breast Pump|
|User Manual||Download Here|
- 1 - Calypso breastpump
- 2 - Pump sets with breast shells (26mm & 31mm)
- 2 - Breast shell inserts 28mm
- 2 - Optiflow 26mm
- 1 - Cleaning brush
- 2 - Bottle holders
- 2 - Spare Lip valves
- 1 - Carrying bag & cooler bag with 3 cooling elements
- 4 - Additional milk bottles (6 total), 150ml (5 fl.oz.)
- 1 - Amaryll hand-pump operating lever
- 1 - Power adapter, AA battery compartment
- 6 - AA batteries not included*