You don't have to choose between strength and portability when deciding on a breast pump! Whether it’s work, travel, running errands or just having a night out, the Ameda Mya is an easy way to pump on-the-go. Excellent for women who want a pump that offers mobility and efficiency, the Mya has it all. It's affordable, small, rechargeable and delivers hospital-strength suction - not to mention its goes-with-anything black tote. In other words, compact without compromise.
The hands-free* Ameda Mya is also super lightweight and ultra-quiet, so moms have a convenient and discreet way to provide their babies with vital nutrition. A true closed protection system safeguards against backup of milk into the pump or tubing and thoughtful, flexible settings make operation simple and stress-free.
* This breast pump requires a pumping bra to be completely hands-free (bra holds breast shields and collection bottles in place).
Features & Benefits
- Ultra-Compact and Hands-Free*: Weighing in at just 0.5 pound, fits in your palm, pocket or purse, to go with you wherever you go.
- Quiet: Ultra-quiet pump motor allows for discreet pumping anywhere.
- Closed System: Safeguards against backup of milk into the pump or tubing.
- Settings: Customize your pumping session for comfort and efficiency with 2-phase adjustable suction modes - featuring 5 levels of stimulation and 10 levels of expression.
- Battery Power: Internal, rechargeable battery lasts 2 hours between charges for excellent portability.
- Strength: Hospital strength performance up to 280 mmHg.
- Pumping Session Features: Timer display tracks pumping time. Auto power-off after 30 minutes. Memory function automatically remembers the last settings.
- Display: Backlit LCD display makes operation simple - even at night.
- Carrying Bag: Roomy black tote bag carries your pump and accessories, so everything is convenient. The all black bag meets the uniform requirements for most women serving in the military.
|Manufacturer Part Number||102A02|
|Breast Pump Type||Double Electric Breast Pump|
|Pumping Options||Single or Double Pumping|
|Vaccuum (max mmHg)||280 mmHg|
|System Type||Closed System / Backflow Protection|
|Dimensions||4" (L) x 3.5" (W) x 1.75" (H)|
|Power Source||Rechargeable battery; AC adaptor|
|Warranty||2 years on pump motor and 90 days on accessories; call (866) 992-6332 for service|
|Categories||Portable Breast Pump; Cordless/Wireless Breast Pump|
|User Manual||Download Here|
- 1 - Ameda Mya Breast Pump
- 1 - Small tote
- 1 - AC Power Adapter 12 Volt
- 2 - 24 mm Flange
- 2 - Valve
- 2 - Tubing
- 2 - Diaphragm
- 2 - 5oz Wide Neck Bottle
- 2 - Locking Cap and Ring